Since most of the Web applications I run these days is on PHP I will fully admit that I don't know much about .Net and Mono applications. However, I can recognize good news when I hear that it. mojoPortal under a new version number can once again support more both the .Net and Mono platforms. For developers and users of mojoPortal, life just got a little simpler.
Version 126.96.36.199 of mojoPortal was released this week and not only introduces the return of Mono support but additional features as well:
- New Multi Sites Feature based on first folder after site root
- New Feature for Visually Partitioning Sites
- New Editor Provider Model now supporting use of both FCKeditor and TinyMCE (WYSIWYG editors)
- Improved Markup Semantics and CSS Organization
- A Few New Skins
- Movement of the Admin section
Links for downloading mojoPortal 188.8.131.52 can be found on the mojoPortal download page.