The most significant changes between Radiant 0.6.9 and 0.7 will include:
- Admin controllers are now “RESTful”, i.e. they conform to the Rails convention for resources.
- Rails 2.1.2 is included.
- RSpec and RSpec-Rails are no longer packaged and are marked as gem dependencies. You need 1.1.11 or newer.
- There are now generators for mailers and migrations in extensions.
- The addition of some database indexes to increase performance.
- Radius tags can now access request parameters and URL helpers directly.