mojoPortal 2.1.3 was released over the weekend. Since mojoPortal 2.1.2 was released just a day sooner...we'll lump all the changes since mojoPortal 2.1.1. New features and enhancements in the new versions of mojoPortal include:
- Improved Module Caching
- A new skin by Jasmin Savard, currently being used at mojoPortal.com
- FriendlyUrls are now automatically created when creating pages
- Multi Sites Feature theme caching issue is now fixed and can now run multiple sites in a single application due to improvements in SiteMapProvider configuration
- Users are now logged in automatically upon registration (thanks to Bo Rey for this fix)
- Newest version of NeatUpload
- The VS 2005 Solution now works with the VS Web Server, its no longer neccessary to setup an IIS application, just set your connection string and go
- Updated the new CSS Menu adapter release from Microsoft and now menus working correctly in IE7 running on Vista RC1.
- Usual bug fixes
Further information can be found at the mojoPortal site.