16th Annual Awards Programme Recognises Partners with Successful and Ambitious CX and EX Programmes
London, UK, Oslo, Norway and New York, NY – 27 May, 2021 – Forsta, the leading global solutions provider of Customer Experience and Research Technology, today announced the winners of the 2021 Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Awards. The company – recently formed from a merger of two of the world’s leading Experience and Research Technology companies, Confirmit and FocusVision – inherited the annual awards programme historically hosted by Confirmit.
Now in its 16th year, the annual ACE Awards programme recognises clients who demonstrate outstanding customer and employee experience best practices and as a result, deliver true value to their organisation. With a competitive applicant pool, this year’s winners span industries and hail from countries around the world, including Australia, Canada, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
A select number of winners were awarded the prestigious Judges' Choice Award, recognising exceptional results. Notably, all winners utilised Confirmit’s, and now Forsta’s, solutions to understand their customers, gather insights, and drive action to deliver business results.
Winners’ results include:
- 26,000 more customers YoY because of faster more focused improvements
- 152% cross-border digital transaction growth YoY and healthy customer retention rates
- 131% increase in app downloads and returning customers nearly doubling in 2020
- 90% retention rate, strong response rates and increased customer satisfaction
- Gaining the highest number of new customers ever, selling record numbers of new products and delivering the best customer retention rate/lowest churn in their history
- Increased revenue margins, increased NPS® scores, as well as freeing up thousands of customer delivery and support hours.*
Winning organisations include:
- Voice of the Customer
- Judges’ Choice winners: CUA (soon to be operating as Great Southern Bank in Australia), HKA, If P&C Insurance AS, Just Group
- Standard winners: Amadeus, ANSYS, Inc., B2B International with Brenntag, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cognita Schools, Cromwell, Empire Today, Erie Insurance, Grodan, PennyMac, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Quest Software, Inc., Western & Southern Financial Group
- Digital Success
- Judges’ Choice winner: Erie Insurance
- Standard winners: E2E Research, MoneyGram, Selective Insurance
- · Business Impact
- Judges’ Choice winner: Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Standard winners: B2B International with Brenntag, Cognita Schools, Cromwell
- · Innovation
- Judges’ Choice winners: Amadeus, W5 with Jameson
- Standard winners: Cognita Schools, Fifth Dimension, Giraffe Insights, Holden Data, MD Analytics, PennyMac, Visma
- Judges’ Choice winners: Catalent Pharma Solutions, Cromwell
- Standard winners: Amadeus, B2B International with Brenntag, MoneyGram
- Employee Experience
- Judges’ Choice winner: DecisionWise
- Standard winners: Erie Insurance, Holden Data, King County, Philadelphia Insurance Companies
“We are extremely proud to partner with world-class companies who are committed to truly understanding their customers and employees,” said Kyle Ferguson, CEO of Forsta. “Our ACE Awards winners prove how integral customer and employee experience are to overall business success. We’re honored to celebrate the people, the teams and the companies that continually strive for CX excellence and look forward to seeing what they go on to achieve as they drive their organisation forward.”
For more information about the ACE Awards, visit https://www.confirmit.com/Company/ACE-Awards/.
* Net Promoter, NPS, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered U.S. trademarks, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.