A couple days ago, I posted CMS Report's Top Ten Stories of 2009. The articles listed were ranked by popularity based by how many times viewed and the rate that they were viewed through the year. Popular stories do not always signify well written articles or are always an indication of personal favorites. Each year, I write a number of content management or IT related articles that I love but for various reasons you the people didn't have interest in reading and sharing.
Below are some of my favorite articles written in 2009 that were not a part of the previously posted Top Ten list. If I had a Top 20 Stories list the articles in both of these listings would be included.
- Looking forward to Microsoft's Windows 7
- Reviewing Barrie North's Joomla! 1.5 book and video
- The problem is bigger than SharePoint
- Testing the water with Acquia Search for Drupal
- Shortcomings of Enterprise Wiki Deployments
- Two CMS Worlds on Twitter
- Charging for online news doomed to fail
- Theme development and the GPL
- Judging Five Overall Best Content Management Systems
- Quoting IT: Addison Berry