Therefore, to start with, you must understand jQuery very well and its impact on the search performance. This, however, is the fundamental skill set of modern Dental SEO professionals. It is essential to make sure that the search engines can crawl a site easily because if it cannot then it will not be able to parse or understand the content.
- That means nothing on your page or content will get indexed.
- It also means that your site will not be ranked by the search engines.
- Can search engines see the content?
- Can it understand the website experience?
- What are the effective solutions that can be leveraged to fix such issues, if any?
When you have these answers, you will have adequate knowledge to use jQuery in the best possible way to enhance your SEO ranks and efforts. You will find it much easier to create a modern web page which will include all the necessary components in it.
The three major components
Ideally, the proper use of jQuery will ensure that the three major components are essentially included while creating the web page. These are:
- HTML: A short for Hypertext Markup Language, including this will serves as the backbone of the site. It will be the organizer of content on a site. This will actually determine the structure of the website that will include elements such as the headings, paragraphs, list elements, and others. It will also help in defining static content.
- CSS: This is the short form of Cascading Style Sheets and refers to the design, glam, glitz, and style that are added to the website during creating. This also makes up the different presentation layers of the page.
All these components will make your site more relevant so that it is much easier for the search engines to link, index and reference it. As of now, you can use a plethora of libraries and frameworks that you can use such as jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS, and others.
Finding your content
In order to provide bot experience as god as your user experience, you will need to make sure that Google and other search engines find your content. For this, you will need to make sure that you follow these tried and tested steps.
All these will help in your SEO efforts amazingly but you will need to be actively cautious while selecting the right solution for your site and experiment with a small section. You must base your choice on the empirical validation and then focus on the resources. This will ensure a larger return from the concentrated bots.
When you test, consider reviewing things through the following:
- Confirming that your content is really seen within the DOM
- Testing a subset of pages to find out whether or not Google can index the content and
- Manually checking the quotes from your content.
In addition to that, you should also fetch with Google to see whether or not the content appears. Fetch with Google will supposedly occur around the load event. It may also occur before the timeout.
These are actually a fully rendered page as you will see in a DOM. These pages can be returned to the bots of the search engines. In 2009, HTML snapshots were introduced by Google but strangely it was avoided till late 2016. HTML snapshots are essential in specific situations such as:
- When you ideally want your site to leverage some kind of user-agent recognition on the side of the server and at the same time return the HTML snapshot to the bot.
Considerations to make
To end, there are a few considerations that you should make while designing the web with the help of jQuery to provide the same bot experience as UX and ensure a high SEO rank. While using HTML snapshots, remember that Google has deprecated AJAX recommendation. It has also changed its minds and now wants to get the same experience as the user. Make sure that you deliver it with these, exactly, for a better SEO result.