There is a a new show in town and that show is called CMS-Connected. CMS-Connected is a monthly news show, streamed live on the TPN Network and primarily focused on the content management industry. This show is so impressive that when Gary Eisenstein, Founder of CMS Connected, asked me if CMS Report would help sponsor the show I didn't hesitate in saying yes.
CMS-Connected showcases the top products and platforms on the content management market, latest technologies, innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and CMS related news. Last month, I joked about my 1.5 seconds of fame on the last show but in actuality the entire show is "must-see".
What I like most about CMS-Connected is that it is a chance for us to meet the people behind the products and the analysis. You'll hear plenty of commentary from leading CMS experts, analysts and participating guests. Many of these hosts and guests for this show are friends in the industry we have all gotten to know or should know. Twitter and social media is fine for discussing content management...but this show makes the conversation so much more personal.
So if you're a CMS fan, I encourage you to watch the live broadcast of the upcoming CMS-Connected which airs this Thursday, February 16th, 2012 at 1:30 pm Eastern / 10:30 am Pacific. The February 16th news show is scheduled to Include:
- An in-depth discussion on SDL’s acquisition of Alterian.
- The development of an open standard for Web Experience Management Interoperability (WEMI) by OASIS.
- Kimberly Edwards, the Senior Product Marketing Manager from OpenText will be joining us to discuss their Web & Social Analytics 2.0 launch.
- A discussion about a new player to entire the CMS landscape, EndPlay.
- 5-minutes with John Coonen from CMS Expo to discuss the latest open source news.
- Darren Guarnaccia the Senior Corporate VP of Product Marketing from Sitecore will join us for our Vendor Spotlight segment.
- And at the end of the show we have our Rapid Fire segment with Scott Liewehr.
Also, be sure to sign up and register for the show. You just don't want to procrastinate and possibly missed the first few minutes of this show.